Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 23rd

Some say they dont understand, the fact is I myself dont understand myself sometimes.
But still, guess i pretty much made up my mind already. Now I do know how much he been through during that period of time. Im pretty much in the same shoe as him. And something similar is gonna happen for the case of me like it was in the past, things will definately turn bad, Im pretty sure. Dang, Life's a bitch man this few days. If i were to write a rhyme now, pretty sure, it ain't about pretty life living and all, "Death gotta be easy cause life is hard, its leaves you pyhsically,mentally and emotionally scar. You lead a life with no worries, I seem to lead a life behind bars. Lifes so hard for me, I gotta hustle everyday, You guys sit back and watch your life pass u away."

You guys dont know whats life like down at the bottom when you're so high up on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home